Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Paddy's Day Parade!

We had a beautiful spring day with 80+ degree weather today!! What more could you ask for while watching a parade! Abby might say candy! LOL! With a little guidance, she caught on quickly to picking up candy when the candy was tossed from the floats to all the kidos! We had fun watching the parade with Michelle, Lily, Stacy, Preston and Anderson! To our surprise, we even saw MayMay in the parade walking with the AC Moore bunch! After we left the parade and before we could even get to Groucho's for lunch, Abby was upset and kept saying, "I need to go see the parade." Next year didn't seem to cut it for her. Throughout the rest of the day she reminded us of all the fun she had at the parade. On our way home from Lowe's tonight, Abby saw the "Chicken Nugget Cow" aka the ChickfilA Cow on a billboard and I thought she was going to jump out of her seat! When I asked her if she gave the Cow a high five at the parade, she said, "No, Abby was shy!" For some reason, that turned our tickle boxes upside down!! I might have gotten carried away with posting pics, but I bet you'll enjoy looking at them! :)

















No comments: